Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sorry for my lack of blogging!

Hey there readers, long time, no see! Sorry for my absence, but March is a super busy month for any farmer or gardener in the deep south! This month already I have planted all of my veggies in the garden, weeded, and watered til I was blue in the face. I have built a fence for my peas, which are now blooming, and thinned the carrots which are growing now at double speed. Then on top of that, I still have my girl scout troop and my diva girl has started playing Tball and practice is 2 times a week. So crazy busy spring thus far! Hopefully when everything calms down I will be able to blog on a more regular basis. Sarah should be back with us soon as well. She has been equally as busy with her awesome new job! Here are some pics of spring Tball! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment