Monday, July 18, 2011

And Then There Were Two

Hello everyone! I'm Sarah, resident hippie and comedic relief. Like Patricia said, we are long-time friends (holy moly 14 years!) and fellow devotees of the modern hippie movement. Currently, I reside on an acre in a tiny town in Kentucky, but I'm soon to be purchasing a house myself, which should provide plenty of lol's for all. Patricia may have the kids and hubby to make her life a zoo, but I have a REAL zoo in mine! At current count, I have:

  • 5 hens, 3 roosters. Oh my.

Guess what? Chicken butt!
  • 3 cats
  • 1 angora rabbit, clipped last night and looking ridiculous!
  • 1 saltwater fishtank, 39 gallons total
  • 1 hermit crab, a charity rescue
Whew! Along with all that, I have veggies tucked all around the yard, and enough hobbies to fill an entire book! Hopefully we will enthrall you all with out tales of cookery, crafts, and cats! If nothing else, you can laugh with (or at) us as we slog our way through the lives of modern homesteaders!

Later gators,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment