Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chicken Wire is My Friend!!!


Since tomorrow is Shane's 35th birthday and I want to be able to devote all the time to him I have decided to post my Sunday post one day early! So, Friday I was bored and wanted to do something crafty. Off to Google I went to search out the perfect craft, the only stipulation I gave myself was that it couldn't cost me anything. After less that 10 minutes of searching I found it!!! It was glorious, and metal, and sparkly, and well perfect!!! After getting started on it I realized it was perfect for the original person, it wasn't perfect for me, so I tweaked it! What is this most awesome craft? I will tell you, its a Chicken Wire Chandelier. If you would like to try it yourself this is the blog I found it on, she has a ton of really amazing crafts and projects! http://fun.kyti.me/index.php/2011/07/chicken-wire-chandelier/ Other news around here is I have babies!!! Baby plants that is, amazingly only 4 days after our seeds went into the ground we already have a couple of pumpkins and a ton of black eyed peas coming up thanks to the nice rain we got the beginning of the week!!! Well that's all for me folks! See you guys Wed.


No comments:

Post a Comment