Friday, February 3, 2012

Mooooooving!

Hey every body! I am indeed moving to DC (or more correctly, Maryland) next weekend, so please forgive my spotty posting for the next little bit. I should get it done, but cut me some slack! There hasn't been a whole lot of packing going on yet, as I am still whittling down my belongings to what I *actually* need and want. Luckily, I've had a great helper.
I have a post for tonight, but then I realized it was all about surprise gifts that I'm delivering tomorrow (yes, it's still Christmas around here!) Bear with me as I distribute my goods, and I'll post them all here this weekend!

Today, I did receive my order from Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company. They're so lovely!
 And I got a free packet too! Can't tell you what it is, because it's one of those pesky leftover Christmas presents I have going ;-) I was highly tickled that my invoice was signed by this guy

and the farm that I'll be working at is called Claude M(oore) too! Hilarious!

If you want to know more about my job, check out this post on my personal blog! It's definitely worth it!

Until this weekend,
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment