Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kinda frightened....

Today my little Diva went shopping at her school's Christmas store. I am a little scared. Last year we received some very odd gifts from her. I received a absolutely horrible necklace that I don't think I even took out of the package, Husband and Gda received a remote control toy 4 wheelers, Mema got a plastic rubber ring, and I can't even remember the rest of the things we got. So, to offset these gifts I usually take her to the Dollar Store to pick out more appropriate gifts from her. I wonder at this moment if our parents were as scared to receive what we got them from our Christmas stores at school...

Today I have a little project perfect for the little ones in your life! Have a ball and be sure to share your pictures if you try this!

Snow Paint
Mix equal parts men's shaving cream and white glue in a bowl. Cut shapes out of card stock or other heavy paper and let the little people use their hands to finger paint the shapes. The glue in the shaving cream when it dries makes an awesome texture!

No comments:

Post a Comment