Sunday, October 23, 2011

Countdown to Halloween! Pumpkin Carving time!

Hey there Ladies and Gents. We are now 8 days away from Halloween Day! I also call this the beginning of the craziest 2 months of the year. Today I am going to talk about Pumpkins! Sadly the pumpkins in my garden didn't make. My hubs and I think it was because of the use of a hybrid seed when we did the original planting in the Spring. We at the Thrift house do not believe in doing easy pumpkins, our pumpkins are always way more difficult than they have to be. We almost always do two, one that Shane and I like and one for Cheyenne. This year Shane and I's pumpkin is going to be the Black Pearl, and Cheyenne's pumpkin will be Vampire Mickey Mouse. I found these pumpkin templates on http://family.go.com/disney/pkg-disney-parties-and-holidays/pkg-pumpkin-templates/ Templates make carving fancy pumpkins super easy.See you Wed. for part 2 of making daisy Salve!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment