Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So much going on!!!! And Daisy Salve!!!

Hey there readers, happy hump day! This week has been a bit of a blur and will continue to be just that. On Monday my sister had my nephews Conner and Chase. They were born at 26 weeks, and are in the NICU in Jacksonville, they are doing well as of now but they have a long road ahead. If any of you readers are praying people please pray for them. My sister has started a blog to post how they are doing http://bourquetwins.blogspot.com/ Also today I went and got my last 6 months of Birth Control... Yes readers Husband and I are going to be having another child. This time we are planning for it though. So sometime next year you will get to hear about hippie pregnancy, lol. And finally today I made daisy salve! Here is the blog I got the recipe from again if you are interested in doing it yourself! http://www.crunchybetty.com/vintage-remedies-%E2%80%93-make-daisy-salve-for-bumps-bruises

Here are some pictures of both the daisy salve making process and my nephews. Seeya Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment