Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bun Fun

So, besides Halloween being awesome, not much happening around here!

Did some cooking last night. Made almond fried chicken and mashed cauliflower (which I'm really excited to have for dinner tonight!)

I've been trying to plot out Christmas presents for friends and close family, without breaking the bank, or buying a bunch of junk, which is surprisingly hard to do! Unfortunately, I can't be specific about it since they all read my blog ;-)

And finally, back to the topic of the title: my ridiculous rabbit. Boo Boo is an indoor bunny, but he's definitely a house bunny (or more specifically, a room bunny.) He stays in his cage while I'm not home, but whenever I'm in my room I let him roam freely. One interesting thing about rabbits is that they're actually very potty trainable, which shocked me. Boo loves the cats' litter box, making a beeline for it whenever I let him out, and I don't discourage him at all! He has one in his cage too, but he seems to like the cats' better. Just for your amusement, here's a video of him going CRAZY digging (to where?)



I also have the sparkliest nails ever. Pretty much in love with them.

Hope you all have a good start to your November!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment