Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Farm Update and my husband's newest plan.

For all that know my family you know that Shane is the money man and I am the free spirited hippie that wants the world to run on a barter system. Sadly my plan hasn't fully started working yet. So, what do you do when you need extra money to remodel the house, go somewhere fun, buy school clothes and supplies for the daughter, or in my case pay for my NFL season ticket? You start thinking of ways to make cash. Around here we have a wonderful place that you take metal to and they hand you money, simple right. But, where do you find this illusive metal? This is when my husband put on his thinking cap. On his families land there is an old mobile home, no one lives there, and kids have broken out all the windows, its an eye sore. So plan in hand he went to his uncle and asked him if he may take it down and get rid of it for him. He said yes!!! Though its going to be a lot of work, it will have big pay off in the end! Pictures of my rolling in cash to come... LOL.

In other news, its been a while since I updated you dear readers on the status of the garden. Over the past couple of weeks we have had wonderful rain, so everything is growing super fast, that includes the weeds. Here are new pictures in all of their glory. See you Sunday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment