Thursday, January 12, 2012

An interesting proposition.

Yesterday evening a good friend and family member posted an interesting proposition on Facebook. This was the post:
I will make you something (handmade) before the end of 2012 if you are one of the first 5 people to post. No telling what you may get. Just be ready for something fun from Pinterest. :)

You have to turn around and do this as well. Pay It Forward. :)
I love random handmade things and crafting, but a lot of the time I get wrapped up in the where am I going to put it. This will give me an excuse to make things so that question won't over tax my brain! Plus I love making things for others! So I challenge each of you to try this! You never know what the outcome will be, and  most people love to get a gift no matter what time of year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment