Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cheerleader in training.

If you ask Cheyenne, my little diva what she wants to be when she grows up she will answer you very quickly. She wants to be a Jacksonville Jaguar cheerleader, and a sports medical trainer (her description of the job is a football doctor). I, on the other hand have never been a cheerleader type... I am the polar opposite of a cheerleader type in fact. But, I support her always. Anyway, last weekend Cheyenne had the opportunity to go to a cheer clinic at our local high school. It furthered her really wanting to make her goal. This Friday she gets to perform at the pregame show with the big girls. Her one request of me is that she wants to look like the big girls as well. This means cheer shorts, and a huge hair bow to go with the tee she got from the clinic. So today I am making her hair bow using a great tutorial I found. http://snsribbon.wordpress.com/2008/06/01/hair-bow-tutorial/ Also, I went this morning to our local State park and picked up the GA Jr. Ranger guide books for my scout troop. It looks like a really fun program for the girls to participate in and earn patches through.

No comments:

Post a Comment